FIFA 19 now has UEFA Champions League Integrated
FIFA 19 now has UEFA Champions League Integrated, and we are really excited about that.
FIFA 19 now has UEFA Champions League integrated, there is no higher level in football than the UEFA Champions League, dreams are achieved and legends are made in this historic tournament that showcases the best clubs in the world.
FIFA’s only competition Pro Evolution Soccer has always been licensed with UCL, this time; FIFA has taken the bull by its horn to add more fun to the features of this years version of FIFA 19.
Consequently, since FIFA 19 now has UEFA Champions League integrated, it will be much more fun in the pack for the FIFA fans around the globe.
Thanks to the official match presentation, a variety of tournament experience that includes the Europa League and Super Cup; and an all-new commentary team in Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.
The new game will be out on the 28th of September 2018 and will also be available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Furthermore, as FIFA 19 now has UEFA Champions League integrated it’s a huge step away from its previous version ‘FIFA 18’.
Part of the new feature in FIFA 19 will include a new Kick-Off, the game includes creative and brand-new ways to play on of the game’s most popular features: Kick-Off Mode.
This refreshed kICK-Off opens up the mode with new match types, stat tracking and more, making it a lot easier and more exciting for you to take on your friends anywhere you play FIFA 19.
In addition to Classic Kick-Off which is simply a normal match without added visuals or modified rules, there are five new match types that players can choose from UEFA Champions League, House Rules, Best Of Series, Home and Away and Cup Finals. Each type has a twist on the normal match experience at Kick-Off, keeping things interesting and fresh every time you play.
Match types Include:
- UEFA Champions League – The Most prestigious club competition in the world has just been integrated into Kick-Off mode as it is to the rest of FIFA 19. From group stage matches to the final, you can set up a custom Champions League match with specific visuals, rules and more that provide a realistic, immersive tournament experience.
- Best Of Series – Play classic matches in a three-match series or a five-match series to determine an overall winner.
- Home and Away – This match type is a two-legged in which you play one home and one away to determine the overall winner, the winner is determined by the aggregate score which is the team that has the most combined goals from those two matches. If the teams are level after two matches, the team with the most away goals will be determined as the winner. If the teams are still level, the match will go to extra time, and then to a penalty shootout.
- House Rules – If you’ve ever wanted to play a match in FIFA with different rules or no rules at all, the House Rules match type is just for you. You can set up a match with a selection of custom rules, including No Rules, Survival, Long Range, First to…, and Headers and Volleys.
- Survival Mode – Each time a user scores a goal, a random player from the scoring club is removed (excluding goalie) to create a challenge for the player with a score advantage.
- No Rules – Anything goes in this match type, in which there are no offside calls, fouls, or bookings.
- Long Range – Any goals scored inside the box will count as one goal, but goals scored from outside the box count as two goals.
- First to… – This match type lets you set a custom win condition, whether it’s first to score (golden goal), first to three goals, etc. The match will still play to the clock and go through full time, as well as extra time and penalties if you choose.
- Headers and Volleys – You can only score in the match type with a header or a volley. Free kicks and penalties also count, but any other goal scored using your feet outside of a volley will be disallowed.
- Cup Finals – Play your matches as one of a handful of real-life cup finals, including the Champions League Final, Europa League Final, FA Cup Final and others. Official kits, badges, match balls and authentic broadcast overlays (for a select few tournaments) provides an authentic cup final experience.
Finally, with all the exciting features included in the FIFA 19, I can categorically state that FIFA fans all over the world can’t wait for the availability.